We are currently seeking a Design Manager in our Center City Philadelphia office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 3-5 years of experience working in the field (dealership design experience preferred)
- AutoCAD required
- CAP 20/20 recommended
- CET Configurea recommended
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Strong knowledge of the design process
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel or Project
- Proficient understanding of Corporate, Healthcare and Educational furniture specifications
- Manage Design team
- Collaborate with team to recommend design solutions, provide value engineering and overall design
- Provide sales presentation package, which may include sketches, renderings, drawings, cost estimates and sample boards
- Attend all project meetings (internal and with clients) to better understand the scope of the overall project and responsibilities throughout the project
- Follow the entire design process, including programming; space planning; client site analysis; determining the specification of product and finishes and completing installation documents
- Manage changes and revisions related to projects
About the Company
A. Pomerantz & Co. is located in Center City Philadelphia, a great place to work which is accessible via public transportation, and walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Pomerantz offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a wellness program with a gym membership.
Please send resume, references and sample of work to email@example.com.