A. Pomerantz & Co. is seeking highly motivated Account Managers.
- Design and architectural background
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to measure and present results
- Have the ability to handle large corporate accounts
- Expert planning, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Commitment to providing the highest level of professionalism in actions and appearance
- Ability to prioritize and manage resources effectively
- Must be comfortable attending and conducting presentations
- Must be a team player
- Pleasant, vibrant and patient personality
- Requires client and vendor phone calls, in addition to face to face meetings
About the Company
A. Pomerantz & Co. represents a multitude of over 400 manufacturers globally including the largest manufacturer of office furniture in the world, Steelcase, Inc. With offices in Philadelphia, New Jersey and Chicago our sales teams are versatile and experienced in working within various locales and industries.
Our team works with Fortune 500 and 1000 corporations, government agencies, sporting/entertainment facilities, Hospitals and Universities. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Verified Business, Minority Business Enterprise and GSA Contract holder.
Located in Center City Philadelphia, Pomerantz is a great place to work which is accessible via public transportation, and walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Pomerantz offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a wellness program with a gym membership.
Please send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com. If you have specific knowledge or experience working in any particular industry such as healthcare, higher education or government please indicate on your response.