Summary of Position
Manages project team for large or multiple accounts and is responsible for all project and daily work order activities, much of sales and marketing, and full customer satisfaction for those accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer /Account Servicing
- Is single point of contact for coordinating all dealer activities, services, orders and personnel for each assigned account; is responsible for account team’s performance, including all marketing and operational decisions made by team members
- Provides timely response to customer’s requests for products, services, and/or information
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of customer’s needs, corporate goals, business practices and satisfaction/performance criteria
- Is responsible for all client relations and on-going relationships with client personnel, and client third parties (contractors, A&D firms, etc.)
Project and Work Order Management
- Oversees all customer projects and work order; directs dealer team for implementation of customer orders and service requests
- Reviews work plans, schedules, and logistics established for customer’s major projects
- Oversees work of all team members, including designers, project managers, installation managers, customer support representatives, project managers, installation crews, etc.
- Provides frequent and regular status reports to customer regarding project and work order status
- Attends project and account meetings as necessary at the client’s facility
Sales Order Management
- Develops plans and product specifications either on own or through work with design department; produces detailed, accurate and professional looking quotes through own effort or in conjunction with dealership personnel, (designers, project managers, etc.) and presents these to the customer in timely manner
- Works with services departments to develop service contracts present to customer when complex services are sold (design, for instance) or for major projects (installation design, project management)
- Ensures a responsible close of sale by obtaining signed sales orders (and terms and conditions if appropriate), client purchase orders and deposits as required
- Stays involved throughout sale implementation to ensure that any bottlenecks or changes in scope are identified and resolved, and that both customer and dealership are satisfied
- Works collaboratively with client and client’s third party firms, including A&D firms, interior contractors, electrical and communication engineers, customer’s IT group, etc.
Please send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have specific knowledge or experience working in any particular industry such as healthcare, higher education or government please indicate on your response.