We have an immediate opening for a self-motivated Sales Support in our Center City Philadelphia office.
- Minimum 2 years experience; office furniture experience preferred
- Basic math skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of Steelcase and Hedberg a plus
- Process and coordinate orders from quote phase through receipt of customer Purchase Order
- Communicate with Sales team and customers on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interact with vendors to obtain installation estimates and coordinate delivery schedules
- Communicate order updates with all relevant departments and customers
- Process requests for special product and COM information
- Run customer status reports and resolve any open issues
- Attend project, departmental and client meetings as required
- Process punch list orders
- Coordinate mock-ups and outbound network installations
- Provide support to sales staff
About the Company
A. Pomerantz & Co. is located in Center City Philadelphia, a great place to work which is accessible via public transportation, and walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Pomerantz offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a wellness program with a gym membership.
Please send resume, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com.