We are currently seeking a Project Manager in our Center City Philadelphia office.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Strong leadership and team facilitation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate plans, status, issues, alternatives and solutions
- Experience with conflict resolution and project close out
- Must have high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills; Microsoft Project skills a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Knowledge of Auto CAD and ability to read drawings
- Must be willing to travel
- Steelcase experience a plus
- Provide assistance from the planning/development phases of a furniture installation project through completion of the project Punch List
- Work with both the internal project team and client team to understand and plan project requirements, milestones and deadlines
- Attend meetings to gain an understanding of furniture requirements, construction schedules, installation timeframes and any other special requirements
- Plan and develop project schedule for distribution to staff, client and client contacts
- Interact with installation companies for delivery and installation project quoting
- Understand manufacturer load plans, utilization of trucks and timing
- Review manufacturer’s acknowledgements as they relate to the sequence of required deliveries; set up deliveries of multi-trailer projects with the Sales Assistant and manufacturer
- Review plan for areas where there are critical dimensions and visit site to take measurements
- Review scope of project with either company installation Foreman or sub-contractor’s Installation Foreman
- Provide plans and detailed typical drawings and discuss any special conditions and/or special use of brackets, etc.
- Provide delivery and installation schedule and plan pre-tagging of phased site deliveries.
- Coordinate with the telephone, data and electrical trades, as well as the General Contractor as they relate to furniture issues and scheduling of the project
- Act as liaison between Installers, client and other trades by visiting site regularly and monitoring progress of installation and by addressing any problems or questions which may arise
- Insure that all project schedules and budgets are met
- Set up walkthrough appointment with client prior to move-in, record punch list requirements and note necessary actions to be taken and keep the client informed
- Responsible for seeing that all punch list items are ordered and installed correctly in a timely manner
About the Company
A. Pomerantz & Co. is located in Center City Philadelphia, a great place to work which is accessible via public transportation, and walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Pomerantz offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k) plan and a wellness program with a gym membership.
Please send resume, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org